The DTHub has been created by The Centre for Digital Built Britain (CDBB) as part of the UK Government-led National Digital Twin programme (NDTp).
The vision of the NDTp is
‘To progress our society, economy and environment through collective innovation.’
– This is not something we can achieve alone.
We’ve built the DTHub as a space for digital twin owners and suppliers, as well as information management experts, to come together and collaboratively enable this world-leading vision.
The DTHub will connect you with other experts and innovators and provide the opportunity to help shape the future of the built environment in the UK. It’s a space to share insight and experience, but also to gain further knowledge and seek guidance, on elements such as the Gemini Principles and our Information Management Framework, where needed.
If you’re interested to become an active collaborator on the DTHub please register to be kept informed on how/when you can best get involved.
DT Hub Objectives
DTHub Steering Group
- Mark Girolami, Turing Institute
- Anne Kemp, Building Smart International
- Ajith Parlikad, CDBB
- Alex Luck, Project Manager - Security
- Liz Varga, DAFNI
- Ananya Jaidev, Greater London Authority
- David McKeown, Institute of Asset Management
- Sarah Hayes, Freelance - Infrastructure expert
- Leigh Dodds, ODI
- Miranda Sharp, Commons Lead
- Thomas Durcan / Daniel Braund, Sellafield
- Kell Jones, UCL/Transforming Construction N+
- Gavin Fraser, BEIS
- James Harris, Commons Lead