If you own or are developing a digital twin within the UK, please register to join this growing community of industry experts and innovators dedicated to exploring and unlocking the potential of digital twins.
Register Interest Now
The DT Hub is pleased to present its second series of Digital Twin Talks! Join us on the 7th July for the first video in a eight part series exploring the interconnection of digital twins and the benefits that can be delivered. The series provides an opportunity to bring together a number of views from across the industry.
The series will conclude with a digital round table webinar where participants will have a chance to input and discuss with the presenter panel how current thinking is being realised in their own organisations.
Series schedule: Videos will be available each Monday with live discussions on Tuesdays from 10:30 – 11:30.
- 7th July: Why a National Digital Twin?, Miranda Sharp, CDBB
- 14th July: Digital Twins – Capturing the Complexity of Cities, Dan Clarke, Cambridge City Council
- 21st July: The Integrated Enterprise, Kevin Reeves, Costain
- 28th July: Digital Twins, Why Now?, David McKee, Slingshot Simulations
- 4th August: A National Underground Asset Register: Delivering Value with Flexibility, Neil Brammal, Geospatial Commission
- 11th August: Overcoming Commercial Barriers to the Scaled Adoption of Digital Twins, Tom Henderson, TechUK
- 18th August: Demographic Twins for ‘What if?’ Scenario Planning, Mark Birkin, Alan Turing Institute