Digital Twins for a Utopian Anarchy

HenryFT

Our discussion with Adam and @Ian Gordon was a powerful and interesting one. 

Adam is deeply cynical and rightfully so that applying new technologies within existing governance structures without changing them. Ian is passionate about providing benefit across society. Me? Well I'm interested in how people think. Although Adam was cynical and perhaps even jaded, I felt that there was a vital passion to him, a burning desire to find the right solution that could perhaps one day lead to no place, to Utopia, or maybe that was Ian.

Tell us what you think and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@HenryFT

It is time to align people and environmental needs through new interconnected collaborative organizational models. Establish the bridge between the virtual and offline world as well as connect academics and communities to focus on social impact. 
Why I'm here in this community site? - Everything connect somehow with GIS data to get more exact information. 

#socialimpact #innovation #sustainability #climatechange #environment #environmental #sustainable #people

Scope of HUMANNER to establish the first next generation Multi Layered Social Network as SOCIETY NETWORK = Collective Intelligence

If you wish to hear from others on the same case - WHY - please watch these two videos:

Edited by Humanner