The event will take place on at 14:00-16:00 on November 17th. Please register for the webinar through Eventbrite.
This event will explore whether an intuitive test for digital twins would be a valuable test to have. The aim of the session is to provide an overview of the topic, initial community feedback – as well as to provide an opportunity to share your thoughts on existing tests we could learn from and build on. The discussion around this has already begun on the DT Hub here!
During this webinar we will discuss:
- 'The Why' Discussing the pros and cons of a DT test
- Objectives & Activities for looking at intuitive tests for digital twins
- Summary of initial industry feedback
- A Yes/No or a Sliding Scale/Score
- Existing 'test' examples that could be leveraged
- Discussing what elements make up a digital twin
We would be delighted if you are able to join us and start collaborating with the wider DT Hub community. Please note that this session is for DT Hub members, but please feel free to invite another colleague from your organization if you feel this would be particularly relevant to them or if you cannot attend yourself.