Tim Watson, Director of the Cyber Security Centre at Loughborough University and Programme Director, Defence and Security at The Alan Turing Institute has been confirmed as the chair the Apollo Protocol Executive Board.
Announcing the membership of the board, Tim commented,
“We have brought together a variety of views and experiences in the board, who will be supported by an even broader range of voices in our steering group. This open approach supports our vision of a common language for data across all sectors and industries. I’m excited about the road ahead for collaborative, cross sector activities which can deliver genuine progress. We’ll be sharing more in the coming months.”
Tim will be working alongside Vice Chair Jonathan Eyre of AMRC to lead the board whose members were also announced today:
- Hugh Boyes, security expert at Bodvoc Ltd
- Su Butcher, construction product data advocate at Just Practising Limited
- Iria Carreira, Senior Product Manager at Autodesk
- Simon Evans, Global Digital Energy Leader at Arup and Strategic Board Member at the Digital Twin Hub
- Henry Fenby-Taylor, director at Athenophilia Ltd
- Ian Gordon, Data Advisory at Arup and former Head of Data at Houses of Parliament Restoration and Renewal
- Ali Nicholl, Head of Engagement at IOTICS
- John Patsavellas, Senior Lecturer in Manufacturing Management, Cranfield University,
- Paul Surin, Head of Digital and IT at Trojena
- Neil Thompson, Director, Digital Integration & Delivery at AtkinsRéalis and Digital Lead for Construction Leadership Council.
The board has been meeting over the second half of 2023 and will be publishing a report on the initiative’s activities and outlining the road ahead in early 2024.